Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Just Peachy

I have been trying to get my hands on this one! I am talking about the drugstore favorite Wet N Wild Mega Last lipsticks. I was always looking for online shops selling the Just Peachy shade, and it's almost always out of stock. It sells for Php299 in malls, and the el-cheapo in me just keeps on saying that I should buy from online sellers because they do have more reasonable prices (even if shipping cost is added). Lucky me, The Primp Pad had a pre-buy which included Wet N Wild Mega Last, so I grabbed the opportunity and bought Just Peachy (now I'm regretting I only got one shade). 


Wet N Wild Mega Last 
Shade: 903C Just Peachy
Price: Php 148.00 (US$3.37)
Bought from: The Primp Pad

Product Info from Wet n Wild website:
Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

wnw mega last lipstick swatch
This is indeed a peachy shade with a tinge of pink.
They're saying this is a dupe for Lime Crime's Babette, but since I don't have that, I couldn't really tell.

wnw mega last lipstick

Pros:
- Matte but creamy
- I find it not drying on the lips
- Good for everyday wear. This is currently my go-to lipstick.
- Does not have a strong scent
- Affordable

Cons:
- Packaging is a little bit flimsy
- Not so good staying power
- It could accentuate flaky lips (understandable though since this is matte)

Please excuse my chubby cheeks

Is it worth buying?
Definitely! I am happy with this shade, and I'm now looking forward to owning more WnW lipsticks! 






2 comments:

  1. follow na kita lagi.. haha.. I'm your big fan na.. :D I like your blogs.. very honest review.. ^_^ astig yung price.. very affordable.. requesting for BB Cream review please.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) sige, I'll try to make a BB cream review :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...