Thursday, July 31, 2014

Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Tu-tu-tuoquoise Review

I'd like to keep it short and sweet today.


Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil
Price: PhP109.00
Bought from: SM Cubao
Shade: 17 Tu-tu-tuoquoise (that's how it's really spelled)


Pros:
- It is really long lasting. I have oily lids but this stays put.
- Affordable. For its price, you can afford to buy several colors without breaking the bank
- Has no funny scent. It actually has no scent at all (which really makes me happy!)
 - Easily removed when washing your face. It is long lasting, but it also removes easily when you want it to which is a plus for me.
- Pigmented. It does have glitters but you could easily build up the color without any problem
- Easy to apply. It's not as creamy, but it does not pull your lids when you're applying it

Cons:
- Essence does not offer testers for all colors, so do your research beforehand
- I do not know if they carry all the colors locally (a lot of essence products are not available here)

That's all! I don't really have anything negative to say about this product. I am looking forward to owning more colors, especially the black one to see if this will never budge on my cursed oily eyelids.


It's a nice pop of color for a gloomy kind of day.

Ciao!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...