Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me: The Morning After

Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me
Shade: The Morning After
Price: PhP 545.00 (US$12.46)

The Morning After shade is part of Happy Skin's summer collection called Turn Up the Heat. I received this as a gift for my birthday. I haven't owned any crayon type lipstick prior to this, but I was actually wanting to own one (particularly Revlon's Just Bitten in Honey) ever since makeup brands have been popping their own for quite some time now.

This shade is described as nude by the brand but I find it more of an MLBB (My Lips But Better). I am not a big fan of bright bold colors, so this one is just perfect for me.


Pros:
- Its claim turns out to be true that it is moisturizing
- I find it long lasting. Even after eating, there's still color left on my lips
- Does not have any fragrance. This is a big plus for me since I don't like fragrant lip products.
- Lovely color indeed. Perfect for those who love MLBB shades.

Cons:
- It is a little bit pricey. Revlon Just Bitten is being sold in malls for about the same price or a little higher, but you can get it as low as 350 in online shops.
- This is a little bit too creamy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...